Community Garden and Special Event Grant Application Now Available
Apply for financial support to help our community grow!
Eligible Projects Include:
- Community garden planning, development and maintenance,
- Garden supplies and tools (seeds, seedlings, tools, soil, and larger infrastructure like sheds, fencing, and water taps),
- Community gardening parties and events,
- Workshops or education initiatives related to gardening, and
- Project, event and or garden promotion
Eligibility can be applied to new or existing gardens, events, and other initiatives. You may also apply to cover outstanding costs from past projects that occurred between March 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017. Proof of the initiative’s final cost and itemized accounting report should be included with the application.
IMPORTANT: Only applications for garden initiatives located within the City of Cornwall, the United Counties of Stormont, Dundas, and Glengarry, and/or Akwesasne will be considered.
Successful applications will be awarded on an ongoing basis until February 2018 and paid out by cheque from the Social Development Council of Cornwall and Area. There is no limit to the number of applications submitted for consideration. This funding has been made possible through an Ontario Trillium Foundation Seed Grant.
|Community Garden and Special Event Grant - Application Form.docx||419.19 KB|
|Community Garden and Special Event Grant - Application Form_FRrev.docx||422.7 KB|